April 18 | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the Austin Civic Orchestra in the second of two April installments of “The Beat Goes On,” a series of virtual events featuring ACO musicians organized into chamber ensembles – strings, wind, brass, and percussion ensembles. The concert will be streaming on our YouTube and Facebook pages.
- Maniac by Michael Sembello, arr. Tim Shuster (Percussion Ensemble)
- Trois Pièces brèves by Jacques Ibert (Woodwind Quintet)
- Folk Suite No. 4 by William Grant Still, arr. Adam Lesnick (Woodwind Quintet)
- Concerto for Two Cellos in G minor RV 531, Allegro by Antonio Vivaldi (Cello Duo)
- Piano Concerto in D minor, BWV 1052, Allegro by J.S. Bach (Piano and String Quintet)
- Carmen Suite No. 1 by G. Bizet, Prelude. Aragonaise, Seguedille, Les Toreadors, arr. D. Fanchin (Brass Ensemble)
None of this would be possible without your continued support and donations. If you would like to make a donation, please click here.